Manufacturer's Warranty: Your peace of mind is primary. AMAVI Living offers a 2 year warranty which will protect you against manufacturing defects on the frame of your purchase. In the event that a product is proven to be defective, you are entitled to the restoration of the goods through repair or replacement, whichever is decided as being the most efficient and effective remedy.
Please contact our customer friendly team and we’ll do anything & everything to help you.
What Warranty does not cover:
- AMAVI Living gives a Two Year Structural Warranty for Outdoor Furniture.
- “Structure” includes the frame of a furniture item. The structure fails if the product cannot be used for its fundamental purpose.
- “Structure” does not include surface marks, fabric wear nor the tarnishing of metals.
- Failure to follow the AMAVI Living's Care Instructions will render this Warranty void.
- If a product is relocated from its original delivery location, and the relocation caused damage because the product was inappropriately packaged or otherwise, then this Warranty will be void.
- This Structural Warranty is void if the furniture is subject to Extreme Use***.
***Extreme Use means damage caused by:
- more than “normal” wear; or
- spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint, body fluids; or
- improper cleaning techniques or other negligence.
- Any breakage caused by negligent and/or improper use of the goods
- Changes caused by normal wear and tear
- Any damage caused by lack of and/or erroneous maintenance
- Any damage due to an accident or force
- Degradation of finish caused by environmental factors
Warranty Claims: If you have a Warranty Claim please contact us on 0451 484 812 or email us at email@example.com. You will be contacted by a member of our customer service team within 48 Hours.
Care Instructions: Outdoor synthetic fibre and weaves are generally UV resistant, colourfast, water repellent and frost proof and are fairly low maintenance. They can withstand extreme temperatures and are suitable for use all year round. Most synthetic weaves are made from a high density polyethylene material. They have exceptional qualities, being extremely strong and soil resistant. The combination of woven fibers and frames of either aluminium or galvanised steel make the furniture suitable for outdoor use. Over time dirt may build up inside the weave and provide a hold for mould and algae, so it is recommended that you regularly clean your synthetic outdoor setting with soap and water. Use a soft brush and rinse with cold water. To prolong the life of your cushions, bring them inside when not in use (even if the foam and fabric are outdoor grade).
- Avoid direct sunlight to avoid excessive fading and general damage, keep it covered when not in use.
- Avoid extreme weather conditions, such as strong winds, hail, storms. Do not expose to high temperatures outside of 0-35 degrees.
- Please clean regularly with fresh soapy water and dry using a damp soft clean cloth monthly or as often as necessary.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Glass cleaner is recommended to remove dirt.
- Avoid using the glass as a chopping surface or allowing sharp or hard objects come into contact with it as it may result in scratches to the glass.
- Glass table tops are not to be exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures exceeding 35 degrees C, please note this will void warranty for any glass product and or any product associated with the glass (such as table top).
- Use mats and coasters to protect glass from heat.
- Do not stand or sit on any glass.
- Although our cushion fabrics are UV resistant, our Australian sunshine is very tough on soft fabric and furnishings. We highly recommend that cushions are covered or removed when not in use to protect the colour and keep them looking brand new. Please note that the warranty does not cover fading of the fabric or mould.
- Our cushions are made from waterproof materials, and will not rot or otherwise deteriorate. However, mould will grow if cushions are stored wet. Simply allow them to gently drip dry out of the weather. All cushion covers are removable for washing.
- Dust regularly to avoid dirt build-up.
- Do not use harsh abrasives to clean any metal surfaces.
- Clean with fresh, soapy water at least 3 monthly or more as necessary and dry after cleaning.
- If accidently bent out of shape, do not try to bend it back as it may damage the frame.
- Do not stand on any part of the frame; they are designed for sitting on only.